The Least Popular Displays at the Buffalo History Museum’s New Buffalo Sports Icons Exhibit
by Jeff Wozer, Buffalo Sports Page Humorist
The Buffalo History Museum has just opened a new exhibit. It’s called Icons, the Makers and Moments of Buffalo Sports. But our sports comedian, Jeff Wozer, found some Buffalo sports memorabilia that didn’t make the cut.
• War Memorial Stadium’s Taxidermic Rat Collection
• Great Bills’ Moments with Vince Ferragamo
• Rick Jeanneret’s Turtleneck Collection
• The What-It’s-Like-to-Get-Speared-in-the-Spleen-by-Jerry-Korab Virtual Reality Booth
• The Mike Mularkey Reflecting Pool
• Things Found Stuck to the Bottom of the Aud’s Orange Seats
• From High School to the NHL: The Fake IDs Tom Barrasso Used to Get Inside Mulligan’s Brick Bar
• Diorama of Dick Jauron’s office.
• The Greatest Sabres Named Ville in IMAX
• Ruben Brown’s Used Mouthguard Collection
• Danny Gare’s 1979 Airline Window Seat Pictures During a Flight to Hartford
• The Greatest Long Snappers in Bills History narrated by Meteorologist Don Paul
For more information on the real Buffalo Sports Icons exhibit, visit the Buffalo History Museum.