Life on the Injured List?
by Jeff Wozer, Buffalo Sports Page Humorist
Given Phil Housley’s vagueness with injury descriptions here’s how he, if presented the chance, would describe other life situations:
• Mustard stain on shirt – Unwanted upper-body garment hue.
• Acne – Upper-body brail
• Basement flooding – Lower-structure moisture mob scene
• Bad haircut – Upper-body bowlweavel
• Lost wallet – Absent lower-body leather loyalty card valet
• Black-eye from bar fight – Upper-body fist tinting
• Knotted shoelace – Lower-body shoe removal obstruction
• Flat tire – Excessive rotational release
• Bad arm tattoo – Upper-body NBA syndrome
• Poison ivy on leg – Lower-body plant graffiti
• Unibrow – Upper-body Anthony Davis