by Jeff Wozer, Buffalo Sports Page Humorist
Super Bowl Media Day is always an event. There are strange questions, strange questioners and even stranger answers. Sports comedian Jeff Wozer has compiled a list of the top things overheard in Minneapolis.
- “Both teams combined have as many ex-Bills as Minnesota has lakes.”
- “I wonder if we’ll see this week the reclusive Rex Ryan?”
- “Hey look – Uber snowmobiles!”
- “Rumor has it Brady cut his hand playing with Belichick’s hoody sleeve knife.”
- “Quick, let’s wrap up the questions. Here comes the Buffalo News Jerry Sullivan.”
- “Minnesota is the home of 10,000 lakes and the NBA’s Timberwolves. Gee, what a shock the halftime entertainer is Justin Timberlake.”
- “Brady has a chance to make his untouchable Super Bowl record even more untouchable – most Super Bowl touchdown passes to white guys.”
- “NFL Films has a new blooper film coming out titled ‘Buffalo Bills Press Conferences.’”
- “I wonder if NBC will use the Super Bowl to hype its Winter Olympics coverage?”
- “Kegger tonight in Belichik’s hotel room!”
- “Vegas set 11 as the over/under on reviewed plays being overturned in the Patriots favor.”
Jeff Wozer also wondered what would be different in Buffalo if Jon Bon Jovi bought the Bills.