Top Indications that the Bills are Now Being Viewed as a Good Football Team
by Jeff Wozer, Buffalo Sports Page Humorist
Sports comedian Jeff Wozer has found the top signs that the football world is now viewing the Bills as a good team.
- Despite no hair Sean McDermott is considering lucrative endorsement offer from Head & Shoulders.
- CBS announced it’s no longer considering rehiring Solomon Wilcots to cover Bills games.
- The Big Tree Inn has removed “Free Firewood” sign from its wooden Bills statues.
- For the first time in 11 years Russ Brandon dined locally without wearing a wig and sunglasses.
- Realizing the Bills may actually be good, members of 10-man practice squad are now more focused on getting into games rather than pursuing plans of opening two 5 Guys restaurants.
- Hallmark no longer carries its once popular “Sorry You’re a Bills Fan” cards.
- ESPN announcers no longer make quotation marks when referring to the Bills as a football team.
- Following the Bills win over Atlanta a Washington DC Supercuts extended its Sunday hours to cater to CNN’s Wolf Blitzer’s request to have stenciled into his beard “Terry Pegula Kicks Ass.”
- LL Bean now selling Bills logoed three-season Concussion Protocol Tents.
- MSG’s John Murphy Show now ranks number one with the coveted 18-49 hungover and out-of-work demographic.
If you can’t tell, Jeff Wozer has his funny bone attached to the Buffalo sports scene. Read his other hilarious columns here.