Top Ways the Bills Can Annoy Bill Belichick this Weekend
by Jeff Wozer, Buffalo Sports Page Humorist
– Before every third and 10 situation Tyrod Taylor faces, request a measurement.
- – Hold a holiday craft fair inside Patriot’s Injury Protocol tent.
– Switch Belichick’s challenge flag with a penalty flag and then wait for the hilarity to begin.
– Pay the Patriot’s bus driver to lie that a new NFL law mandates that all visiting teams, before arriving at New Era Field, must pay homage to Roger Goodell by seeing where he grew up in Jamestown.
– Before gaining access to visiting team’s locker room require Belichick to pay a $500 security deposit.
ï Cause at least a 10-minute delay after every Bills choreographed touchdown celebration in order to clear the field of floats, confetti, and white doves.
– During halftime, position Christmas carolers outside Patriots locker room.
– Claim they donated the Patriot’s Injury Protocol tent to Toys for Tots forcing them to use a makeshift blanket fort consisting of two sofas and a flannel sheet.
– Hire a Salvation Army bell ringer to stand next to Patriot’s Gatorade table.
– Claim it’s common for them to allow the guy who dresses as Elvis access to the visiting team’s bathroom.
- – Have Woody sneak into Pats locker room overnight and re-attach the sleeves to his hoodie.