Top Rumors on How Sean McDermott Celebrated His First Win
by Jeff Wozer, Buffalo Sports Page Humorist
– Sold game ball on eBay.
– Went through New Era Field’s Lost & Found bins and grabbed sunglasses for his kids.
– After stadium emptied joined GM Brandon Beane at midfield doing donuts in team’s medical cart.
– Borrowed Terry Pegula’s private jet to fly to California to toss Timbits at Al Michael’s front window.
– Called Schopp & the Bulldog claiming to be Lou from Lancaster and suggested “McDermott for Coach of the Year.”
– Joined Terry Pegula in team’s Concussion Protocol tent for an all night poker party.
– Had an intimate moment with his wife and referred to it as “part of the family process.”
– Hung out on his roof dressed in a loin cloth gnawing on the skull of a wolverine.
– Attended a kegger at the Celery character’s house.
– Used his clout as an undefeated coach to talk Terry Pegula into having Kevin O’Connell stand in for him the rest of the year on the Sean McDermott Show.
– Hung out at the Big Tree Inn wrestling people for beers.
– Used cell phones being held New Era Field’s Lost & Found to call Bill Belichick’s home phone and yell, “We’re in first – process that hoodie boy!”