by Jeff Wozer, Buffalo Sports Page Humorist
The Sabres traded for defenseman Brandon Montour this week. One of his former teammates in Anaheim was Sabres great Ryan Miller. Sports humorist Jeff Wozer has uncovered the advice that Miller gave Montour about his team team and new city.
• WGR’s Paul Hamilton can get you free tickets to the musical “Hamilton.”
• Terry Pegula’s Netflix password is “CaptainUnderpants.”
• Every kiss does not begin with Kay. In Buffalo it begins with a sixer of Genny Cream.
• Governor Cuomo does a great job as Sabretooth.
• Wegmans courtesy umbrellas make for thoughtful wedding gifts.
• Not to be missed: Jacquie Walker’s annual Woodlawn Beach Rave party.
• Avoid the 290 at rush hour. As its number suggests it takes 90 minutes to go 2 miles.
• Heads up: Schopp and the Bulldog is a radio show, not the title of a children’s book.
• Need a NY driver’s license? Terry Pegula will take the road test for you.
• If you’re named a Moe’s Hot Player and don’t score expect a barrage of angry Tweets from John Murphy.