by Jeff Wozer, Buffalo Sports Page Humorist
For the next 9 days, leading up to the start of Bills Training Camp, Buffalo Sports Page will ask and answer the ten biggest questions facing the team in 2018. Today, we let sports humorist Jeff Wozer venture in the mind of the Bills General Manager.
- How do I tell Terry Pegula I don’t want to dorm with him at St. John Fisher?
- How am I supposed to attract free agents to a team without hot looking cheerleaders?
- How do I tell Sean McDermott I don’t agree with his idea to coach games shirtless and covered with baby oil?
- Why hasn’t the NHL returned my request to sit in the Stanley Cup naked?
- How do I ask Kim Pegula to return my Volume 2 Guardians of the Galaxy DVD?
- How do I tell Russ Brandon it’s time to move out of my basement and find a job?
- How come New Era rejected my idea for a salary cap?
- How do I tell Josh Allen it was a bad idea to hire LeSean McCoy’s mom to move furniture into his new home?
- How do I tell the Pegula’s not to hire Kevin O’Connell as the team’s nutritionist?
- Would I have traded Sammy Watkins if I were sober?