byJeff Wozer, Buffalo Sports Page Humorist
It’s the bye week for the Buffalo Bills. That doesn’t mean General Manager Brandon Beane won’t be busy. Sports humorist Jeff Wozer has uncovered what he’ll be doing during the weekend.
- Troll Belichick on Twitter.
- Pitch a kicking tee made from recycled mouthguards on Shark Tank.
- Form a Meet-Up group with Jason Botterill called “GMs Without Parts in Their Hair.”
- Borrow Pegula’s Florida yacht to moon Carnival Cruise ships.
- Down a 12-pack of Genesee Cream Ales while binge watching “Breaking Bad” on New Era Field’s Jumbotron.
- Break into McDermott’s office and read his secret stash of “Maxim” magazines.
- Rummage through New Era Field’s Lost & Found bin for wife’s Christmas gift.
- Check waiver wire for best available former Carolina Panther players.
- Scare the hell out of Jason Botterill by showing up at his office disguised as Tim Murray.
- Decline the Pegulas request to be this year’s Christmas office party’s Santa Claus.