by Jeff Wozer, Buffalo Sports Page Humorist
Bills legend Kyle Williams will retire after Sunday’s game against Miami. He says he doesn’t have any immediate plans, except to spend more time with his family. Sports humorist Jeff Wozer has uncovered some other options for Kyle’s next step in life.
• Apply for Don Paul’s vacated meteorologist position.
• Live on Easy Street by selling his 5,000 shares of Sears stock.
• Focus on lifelong dream of being named People’s Sexiest Man Alive.
• Try to get John Murphy to return the weed trimmer he borrowed last summer.
• Help his dad, Sherwin, run the family paint business.
• Appear on Shark Tank and pitch an app that teaches grocery store deli workers how to measure an exact pound.
• Convince West Herr Ford he’d be a better spokesperson than Steve Tasker.
• Cancel membership to Jockstrap of the Month Club.
• Return to Louisiana to manage the Tre’Davious White Goalie Academy.