by Jeff Wozer, Buffalo Sports Page Humorist
Josh Allen is ready to begin his career as a Buffalo Bill. There’s a lot of pressure on him to perform in a new city that is hoping for the next great quarterback. Sports humorist Jeff Wozer has uncovered Allen’s biggest apprehensions about joining the Bills.
• Read angry Kevin Sylvester Tweet that Erie County DMV has bench seats without backs.
• Team won’t allow him to wear spiked Croc’s.
• Inability to look at offensive coordinator Brian Daboll without asking himself, “What’s the San Diego Padres mascot doing here?”
• The ability to maintain football focus if this year’s fall foliage is especially spectacular.
• Being lied to that the Seneca Niagara Casino has the loosest slots in WNY.
• His lame drawing of Bills logo will get him banned from Allentown Art Festival.
• Dealing with the pressures of knowing Wolf Blitzer will be watching.
• McDermott won’t follow through on draft day promise to hook him up.
• Erie County law that stipulates all professional athletes must rave about Chef’s.
Jeff’s also discovered Allen’s top items overheard in his first huddle.