by Jeff Wozer, Buffalo Sports Page Humorist
Sean McDermott is celebrating a big Bills win against the Jets. But it still has been a disappointing second season for the Buffalo head coach. Sports humorist Jeff Wozer has uncovered McDermott’s top recurring nightmares.
- A mugger demands, “Your comb or your life.”
- Family Feud asks contestants to “Name things that are boring” and number one on the list is the Bills offense.
- Bills go into the 7th round of the 2019 NFL draft without drafting a cornerback.
- He waves to the Bills fan dressed as Elvis but he doesn’t wave back.
- His sideline Microsoft Surface tablet plays nothing but a constant loop of Russell Salvatore TV ads.
- He’s a contestant on Wheel of Fortune and with only the letter “e” missing he can’t solve the word “Process.”
- He gets into an argument over a parking spot with Alec Baldwin.
- He’s standing on the rim of the Grand Canyon and asks Nate Peterman to toss him his car keys.
- Moe’s Hot Player of the game Zach Bogosian scores a goal and he forgets to take advantage of the next-day discount.
- By seasons end forced to use Monster.com to find a quarterback.