by Jeff Wozer, Buffalo Sports Page Humorist
Sabres top draft pick Rasmus Dahlin’s whirlwind week continues as he arrived in Buffalo, and will hit the ice for development camp on Wednesday. Upon his return to WNY, Buffalo Sports Page humorist Jeff Wozer discovered Dahlin’s top questions about his new place of residence.
- “How do you tell Brian Duff from Doug Allen?”
- “How do I get on Tinder?”
- “Mr. Pegula, can you get your dog off of my leg?”
- “Is 716 the area code or the average number of Tim Horton donut shops per square mile?”
- “How do I meet Channel 7’s Mr. Food?”
- “Excuse my confusion Mr. Pergament but as of this week you’re the Buffalo News’ TV critic, congressional correspondent, obituary writer, investigative journalist, Sabres beat reporter and digital editing intern?”
- “Anyone know if Tops accepts competitors’ coupons?”
- “Was Channel 4’s Jacquie Walker really the inspiration for Rick James Super Freak?”
- “When can I go to Ted’s and try a 30-centimeter long hot dog?”
- “If I become a US citizen can I fire the USS Little Rock’s guns at them grain silos?”
Read Jeff’s take on how the Sabres are making Dahlin feel more at home in WNY.