by Jeff Wozer, Buffalo Sports Page Humorist
July is a slow time for sports in Buffalo. Especially when you are hosting a daily football show on TV & radio. John Murphy & Steve Tasker co-host One Bills Live every day. During the summer, they have to dig a little deeper for topics.
Sports humorist Jeff Wozer has uncovered the top rejected segments that the show considered during this slow offseason.
• John Murphy attempts to contact Ralph Wilson via Ouija board.
• Maid of Mist employees who disliked taking guard Wyatt Teller in the 5th round.
• Steve Christie kicks field goals after chugging a quart of generic beer.
• The pros and cons of buying a jock strap from a Dollar Store.
• Broadcast live while eating Duff’s Death Sauce Wings.
• Punt, Pass & Kick Competition between Kevin O’Connell and Don Paul.
• Sizzling summer entertaining tips with Dick Jauron.
• John Murphy provides play-by-play of an electronic football game.
• Best nearby farm communities to steal tractor tires from for outfitting your home CrossFit gym.
• Terry Pegula’s 21 things to look for when buying a team.