by Jeff Wozer, Buffalo Sports Page Humorist
Plenty of Bills & Sabres fans got team gear for Christmas. Some of them will also be returning those gifts to the team stores. Sports humorist Jeff Wozer tracked down the top gifts returned to the Bills & Sabres Stores.
- DVD titled: “The Bills Greatest Extra Point Kicks.”
- Ten-pack of smelling salt suppositories.
- Ceramic candy dish made from gum scraped off the bottom of KeyBank Center seats.
- Beats by Doctor Pepper.
- Gift tin of fast food scraps found in between the front seats of Star Lotulelei’s car.
- Inspirational children’s book: “I Bleed Blue & Gold” by Patrik Berglund
- Buffalo Bills assistant coaches baby mobile.
- CD titled: “Doug Allen Sings Slavic National Anthems.”
- DVD of Buffalo Bills long snapper, Reid Ferguson, Mic’d Up.
- Sean McDermott’s new line of designer hair scrunchies.