by Jeff Wozer, Buffalo Sports Page Humorist
This week, Jacksonville Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey criticized a number of NFL quarterbacks in an article in GQ magazine. He called Bills quarterback Josh Allen “trash.”
So sports humorist Jeff Wozer has worked hard to uncover what else Ramsey has to do, on his To Do list.
• Ask Jersey Shore if it needs another annoying cast member.
• Claim I thought GQ stood for “Generates Quarrels.”
• Criticize the Buffalo Beauts for signing Emily Pfalzer.
• Admit GQ interview was initiation into the Richard Sherman Loudmouth Cornerback gang.
• Rescue image by dancing on Ellen.
• Pound on Marcell Dareus’ door for 20 minutes make sure he’s not late for practice.
• Claim Aretha Franklin was overrated.
• Notify Fox Sports that I’m available if it ever needs an obnoxious blowhard to fill in for Skip Bayless.
• Ask Omarosa out on a date.
• Consider appearing in Geico TV ad featuring the line, “As long as Jalen Ramsey comes across like a pompous windbag you can count on Geico saving folks money.”
Jeff has also uncovered Tyrod Taylor’s top differences between Cleveland and Buffalo, and the top rejected Bills Perry’s Ice Cream flavors.