by Jeff Wozer, Buffalo Sports Page Humorist
Tuesday, the Buffalo Bisons announced a new name for the downtown ballpark. It will now be known as “Sahlen Field” after a naming rights deal with the local hot dog company.
But sports humorist Jeff Wozer has discovered there were other options that were rejected.
- Naughty Ned’s Escort Service Stadium
- Vontae Davis Memorial Field
- The Buffalo Vapor Bowl
- Terrasil Fast & Natural Wart Removal Ointment Coliseum
- Terry Pegula’s Youngest Kid’s Occasional Lemonade Stand Ball Park
- The United States National Food Mascot Racing Center
- The Field Formerly Known as Coca-Cola Field
- Tonawanda Coke Plant Baseball Brownfield
- Grenada Invasion Memorial Field
- Mayor Byron Brown’s Love Bunker