by Jeff Wozer, Buffalo Sports Page Humorist
Perry’s Ice Cream is a WNY institution, and because of that always comes up with ice cream flavors connected to our local sports teams. “Let’s Dough Buffalo” for the Sabres and “One Buffalo” for the Bills. But in the process of coming up with a Buffalo Bills themed flavor, there were a few ideas that didn’t make it to the freezer. At least according to Buffalo Sports Page humorist Jeff Wozer.
• Chips McCoy
• Zay’s Butter Pecan Fingers
• Leftover Stadium Vending Food Swirl
• Logan Thomas’s Berries
• McCarron’s Mouth Guard Mango
• Overweight Lineman’s Liposuction Dough
• Hot-Headed Hughes Personal Foul Fudge
• Artificial Turf Raspberry Rash
• Ray-Ray’s Rum-Rum Raisin-Raisin
• Rocky Road to the Playoffs
Check out Jeff’s other inside knowledge on Brian Daboll’s differences between McDermott & Belichick and Buffalo’s worst selling sports memorabilia.