by Jeff Wozer, Buffalo Sports Page Humorist
Bills fans, enjoy your tailgate party at today’s game against the Titans. But not all tailgate parties are the same. So are just bad.
- Kimmelweck rolls are sprinkled with kosher road salt.
- Tailgate party host lets brats burn while being interviewed by NBC Dateline.
- Cole slaw serving bowl suspiciously resembles the missing hubcap from the Honda two cars down.
- Main dish is something called “Glue Trap Surprise.”
- Car’s exhaust pipe is used to smoke the salmon.
- To save on face paint host dunks his head into salsa bowl.
- Attendees stand around a table playing non-alcoholic beer pong.
- Bean bags for corn hole toss are thawing bags of frozen Birdseye peas.
- Tailgate party host asks for help in removing the vehicle’s VIN plate.
- Towering plates of “Vicodin Sliders.”