by Jeff Wozer
Top Things Lance Leipold Did in Detroit to Get the Bulls Ready for the MAC Championship Game
- -Showed team where he worked as Eminem’s stunt double in the movie 8 Mile.
- -Delivered inspiring speech telling team they’re playing for the Buffalo cops, dressed in riot gear, maintaining crowd control at Buffalo’s first Chick-fil-A.
- -Visited the Motown Museum’s famous Michael Jackson’s Evolving Nose exhibit.
- -Just for fun had team walk into a Detroit china shop wearing Bulls jackets.
- -Took team to Ralph Wilson’s widow’s house and asked her to buy them stuff.
- -Showed team the claw marks on a Days Inn lobby sofa that inspired Michigan native Ted Nugent to write “Cat Scratch Fever.”
- -Announced plans to replace sideline injury tent with a sideline injury bounce castle.
- -Added needed levity by trying to cross into Windsor, Canada claiming they were the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.