by Jeff Wozer, Buffalo Sports Page Humorist
It’s going to be cold at today’s Bills-Jets game at New Era Field. But that won’t stop some hearty Bills fans from removing layers and going shirtless. What goes through the mind of those fans as they get colder and colder? Sports humorist Jeff Wozer got some answers.
- I heard this is how John Murphy got discovered.
- This should get me at least 20 Facebook likes.
- Only a matter of time now before the Bills Mafia elevates me to Condiment Boss.
- Why do people keep asking if I have a designated driver?
- I can’t believe my ex says I’m desperate for attention.
- Chest starting to go numb. Those 47 rum balls I had for breakfast are beginning to lose effect.
- I can’t believe the obligatory hot TV sideline reporter babe hasn’t asked for my phone number.
- I can’t believe the obligatory hot TV sideline reporter babe hasn’t asked…Oh wait, that’s Steve Tasker.
- Glad McDermott tossed the challenge flag. One less timeout means the quicker the game and the quicker I can get into a jacket.
- Nothing says holiday season more than icicles on armpit hair.