by Jeff Wozer, Buffalo Sports Page Humorist
– Secretly maintained ties with the Broncos Mafia.
-Claimed Ballpark Franks were better than Sahlen’s.
– The offensive playbook was limited to three passing plays: Get Open Left, Get Open Right, and Run Tyrod Run.
– On the return flight from the Kansas City game he borrowed Terry Pegula’s neck pillow and never returned it.
– After calling plays from both the booth and the sidelines asked if he could try calling plays from home.
– During daily carpools to work with Brandon Beane and the Pegulas he always vehemently insisted he said shotgun when he didn’t.
– Ran in Buffalo’s annual Thanksgiving Turkey Trot race dressed as Tom Brady.
– When appearing on the John Murphy Show he always shamelessly promoted his book “Rick Dennison’s Favorite Anti-Inflammatory Recipes for a Delicious Life.”
– Sean McDermott seethed with jealousy when Dennison won the team’s actor Jeremy Renner Look-a-Like contest.
– On the return flight from San Diego got into a heated argument with Kim Pegula claiming Roger Moore was a better James Bond than Sean Connery.
– The guy he was playing against in fantasy football during the Bills-Jacksonville game had Shady McCoy, hence the first-and-goal pass.